Monday, September 7, 2015

20 AÑOS!!, Adios Hna. Nielsen...Hola Hna. Stewart!

Sept. 7, 2015:
Amazing familia and friends!!! :D
Holy Camoly...first of all I just want to thank everyone for your sweet b-day wishes! What a special surprise to find so many fun emails to read! Loved it! 
It was super fun to have my birthday this week and to fill all the love from the wonderful people here in Vista Alegre! I sure love them all! What an amazing area! :D I even got cake smashed in my face...jaja! 

So much fun to celebrate my birthday with Hna. Nielsen and the members here! And Pres. Marler and Hna. Marler even called me that night! So fun!


Wow! What a week! We received transfers this week and Hna. Nielsen will now be serving in Cajamarca!!!! :D Holy Cow! She is so super excited to go...so has wanted to go to Cajamarca for so long now! My new companion will be Hna. Stewart who is from Utah too! She is 1 of 14 kids! :D We were actually in the CCM together and she left 2 weeks before my group to the Chiclayo mission...but with the boundary changes she is now in our mission! I am honestly a little nervous...but what a blessing to know that all cambios are revelation from the Lord! :D I hope that we can get really close and really love it here and work so hard here in Vista Alegre! 

 gotta love torta! :D We are still trying to finish this one up! Soooo stinkin good! called selva negra! chocolate and strawberry jam! 

We were able to call and get to know this sweet lady, Natalia. She has been the witness of many special miracles in her life so she knows that the church is true. She is so ready to be baptized as a member...but she is living with her pareja. They both want to get married but her husband is not divorced from his other marriage...but they have been separated for 20 years. They have a 13 year old. Marriage is so tricky here...when we actually find someone who is married it is so very rare...which is really sad. But we are really working to help her and her pareja! :D She loves learning all she can about the church! It is incredible!

Well...we were able to have an amazing cambio this change...and I really feel that this change was a little gift for me and Hna. Nielsen! What an incredible time together...and know I have another best friend for life! :D




Celebrating my b'day with my zone the day before...and the last pic of me when I was 19! wow!

RANDOM: 
-I was given 3 cakes for my birthday at different times throughout the day! Wow! So amazing how loving the people are! :D                               
One of the three cakes she got for her birthday!!

-We have a fun quote wall and it has been getting even more full over these last few days!
-Well...I have officially decided that I am going to be a Plumber when I grow up! jaja! *Refer to funnies! ;)

FUNNIES Y INSPIRATIONALS:

-So ON my birthday...I went to use the bathroom during studies and our toilet is kind of really annoying and it clogs really easily...so well...it clogged and I was plunging it...well I could hear the water and other stuff coming up the shower drain under the plug...but that was normal...but then I heart a sound coming from the sink drain and what do you know but nasty black water stuff came up the sink when I was plunging the toilet and it wasn't unclogging! Oh buddy! Such an adventure! Finally after many many tries! I UNCLOGGED THE TOILET!!! :D Exitos! jaja! Sorry...kind of an irreverant story! :/
so these nice men on the street who had met us when looking for rooms bought us honey covered apples! jaja! so yummy! and somethin else! :D

And then we finally got the light fixed in our bathroom!!!!

A fun picture in the park!
I mean, we will talk to EVERYONE about the gospel!!

-The Lord is in our lives! We were able to obey a prompting and go and visit our amazing ward Relief Society president who is incredible! She is like our mom here in Vista Alegre! Well...she just broke down when we were there and is actually really struggling with her marriage and other things! What a blessing that the Lord can really work through us if we let Him! :D

LOVES TO EVERYONE!!!!! :D
Loves,
Hermana Jennesa Coleman :D
Hi J! Just read your email! It's so fun to hear from you! you are an incredible daughter and missionary! Love you so much can't believe Hermana Nielsen's leaving! New adventures ahead right?!
Love you,
Mom
Oh mom! Love you so much! :) I'm going to ask Pres. what he thinks about parents coming to pick up! 
Loves!!!!!
I LOVE how you celebrated my b'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment