Monday, June 15, 2015

Week #34 -- e-mail sign in problems . . . :(


June 1, 2015:


This is a screenshot from the "mormonnetwork" instagram page.  Jennesa has been serving at the Trujillo Peru Temple Open House for the last several weeks about six hours a day.  It was so fun to see this surprise post on instagram!  We love Jennesa and we love the promises of the temple.

************************************************************************************************************

Oh dag nab...I can't log in to my account...so I'm hurrying to type this on my district leaders email. So bummed...hopefully I'll be able to log in sometime during this week...we'll see what happens! I love you all so much and just wanted to let you know that I'm alive...so I should be good! Love you all!!!!!

Have such a fun last week of school...SUMMER baby! So crazy since it's getting more chilly here! :)

All my love and more!
Love,
Hermana Coleman :D Your sis, daughter, ginto bean, and crazy gringa in Peru! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment