Monday, June 15, 2015

Gotta love parasite tests, templo, good tired, siempre paciencia! :)

May 25, 2015:

Dearest familia y amigos!!!

Holy Smokes I just love you all so much! :D Thanks bunches for all your support...for reals!!!! I so wish I had more time in the day...but the temple is sooooo worth it! :D I am so grateful for this amazing month of May for the Trujillo Temple Open House! What a blessing to be able to be a part of this! 

Wow! So the news from the clinic is that my stool test came back negative...again. So i don't have parasites which is good...so the doctor told me I have gastrities and she gave me a medicine to take (30 minutes before each meal) and she also said it is stress as well. Oh gosh...I feel like it is always gastrities or stress...so we'll see how the medicine works. I'm also taking the probiotics that you sent me. And the change in diet (no oil!) So I'm hoping and praying that this will help. Thanks so much for your prayers!
  
I just love the temple! We are always able to have really neat experiences and I have been able to meet some really neat people! We were able to go to the temple in a caravan with our ward on Friday night and wow! What a neat experience! We went with two busses and they were packed full...so neat! The members were so excited and they brought along lots of their friends and family to share the temple with! What a blessing that we have temple open houses to the share the temple with EVERYONE! I seriously love telling people that EVERYONE is welcome! How neat we have these three amazing weeks! I'm always really tired...but it is always a good tired! :)

We were able to have our Ward Conference this weekend! There wasn't any electricity in our ward building on Sunday but no problem we still were able to have all our meetings like normal...what a blessing! The speakers did have to talk LOUD though! I was blessed with the opportuinity to play my violin for our ward...which was so great because I haven't played for awhile! It was so touching because multiple people came and told me how they cried...and something SO AMAZING!!! was that our pensionista, Santos came to church!!!!! She is inactive and especially with our change of boundaries she lost all of her animos...excitment. So so neat! :) 

We were also able to meet with Dali (11) and her parents about her baptism! She is so ready and she wants to be baptized so bad (she left crying when her dad was talking about how he didn't want her to be baptized yet)...but her parents aren't quite ready to give their permission. We were able to have a powerful lesson with them...all three of us bearing testimony with our personal experiences and our Ward Mission Leader as well! And violin...to soften up their hearts even more! ;) So keep her in your prayers please! :) She'll be able to be baptized soon! :)

RANDOM:
-So journal writing is really tough for me....so I was pretty excited when I finished my first mission journal! I'm trying to be better and set a timer each night for 10 min! Cuz a little is better than nothing right?! :)
-So many nights there is so much loud fiesta music right outside our windows...gotta love it...especially at 11pm at night! :)
-My legs are looking about the same as my first couple weeks in the mission...i have so many picaduras...bug bites! :) whew! paciencia!

FUNNIES Y INSPIRATIONALS:
-Drinkin LOTS of yogurt to help me! ;) I seriously drank 1/2 of this bottle! Had a take a pic cuz I need to remember these lovely mission moments! We sure were laughing! :D
-Funny story while doing Parasite test!!  Oh, the adventures of a mission!! :-)
-Wow! I always need to have paciencia! Something I love that me and Hna. Sarat came up with is this: "Es una lucha...siempre mejorando...podemos hacerlo!" It's a battle...also becoming better...we can do it! 

-jaja! This was such a dumb blond moment...so i was in a lesson and i had an itch on my knee so i used my pen to scratch it...i thought the lid was on...but ya no ya! jaja! here is my lovely knee! :) and it's a little red from our prayers! ::)
Sure love you all! 
Love,
Hermana Coleman :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment