Friday, May 22, 2015

Week #32 -- I LOVE the temple! :), paciencia (patience), show curtain!, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! :D

May 18, 2015:

Wonderful friends and family!!!! :D

I sure love you all! Thanks always for your prayers, your thoughts, and your sweet emails, letters, and packages! Enserio (Seriously) ! 

Displaying
All of the Sisters in the mission who get to help serve at the Trujillo Temple Open House by giving tours! (Jennesa is standing on the left side, second row in the white shirt!) 

Whelp...it seriously is incredible how tired we are at the end of the week due to all our time spent in the temple! But seriously...what a blessing! :) I seriously have had such a neat time being able to talk to people about their experiences in the temple and helping them realize that this gospel is for them too...and that the temple is the GOAL! :) We were able to go to the temple with a big group of members, investigators, and menos activos (less active members) in Obispo (Bishop) Monzon's combi! (van!) :) So neat! :)

Displaying
Another picture in the Visitor's Center of some of the Missionaries who will be helping with the Temple Tours!

A really neat thing is that I have been able to see so many fun people from my last and first area...Laureles! So amazing...because with transfers we hardly have any time to say our goodbyes...so it has been so neat! I kind of freak out when I see people and have to control myself...so I don't scream or squeal too loud ;)...this week I was able to see Gissela...remember her? (her daughter, Valentina and her future husband, Joe)...Hna. Guevara and I were working with them to get married so Gissela could get baptized) but it was so fun to see them! We took some pics and it was amazing to see her and Joe together! :) 

Inline image 4
Some of the crowds waiting outside the temple!!

The temple is such a blessing...but it is a little tough to not have time in our areas, or time to clean, or time to write in our journals...but it is SUCH A BLESSING! I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity...this is just perfect for my patience...because I sure do need to have more! :) Always...what a great blessing that our Father in Heaven is patient with us...I just need to be patient with myself...and with everyone else! :) 


Inline image 3
Look who else Jennesa saw?  Hermana South (her first companion from the MTC!!)

Wow...training is tough...but what a blessing to have Hna. Sarat helping me and having another opinion and more experience! Hna.Maydana is so sweet and loving...but she tends to get scared to be direct and invite people especially about baptism. Still she is working towards her goal to invite to baptism...in the two times we gave her the opportunity she didn't...she is struggling because she wants to feel the Spirit and it's tough because Hna. Sarat and I felt the spirit in the lesson...so it's hard because I'm not sure if she just doesn't want to...with nerves and all...or if she really just didn't feel that it was time. So we are working together towards this goal! She is doing great and working hard and being patient! :)

RANDOM:
-We finally got the hooks for our shower curtain! I took some pics to celebrate! :) 


Displaying image.png
-I SURE LOVED GETTING YOUR PACKAGE!!! :D Thanks so much for the probiotics...I've been taking them each day since...and the amazing temple recommend holders! :) Hna. Maydana and Hna. Saratwere so excited! :D
-The sweet pensionista (cook) of the zone leaders is in our ward and I love her! After Sac. Mtg. she told us she needed to talk to just the three of us in one of the classrooms...a little weird...but then in the classroom she took out a Tupperware with three big slices of BANANA BREAD for us!!!! Holy Cow! So sweet! 

INSPIRATIONALS Y FUNNIES:
-I loved this thought in Principios del Evangelio (Gospel Principles) this week from Elder Bates..."We don't work in the church, we serve in the church."
-My pics are my funnies for this week! :) 
-Quote from PME (Preach My Gospel)! "Every morning...missionaries should get on their knees and plead with the Lord to loosen their tongues and speak through them to the blessing of those they will be teaching. If they will do this, a new light will come into their lives. There will be greater enthusiasm for the work. They will come to know that in a very real sense, they are servants of the Lord speaking in His behalf. They will find a different response from those they teach. As they do so by the Spirit, their investigators will respond under the influence of the same Spirit."

LOVE YOU ALL BUNCHES! :D
Love,
Hermana Coleman :D

No comments:

Post a Comment